Sunday, August 21, 2016

After Liu cixin Hao Jingfang Beijing folded and then won the Hugo Award

After Liu cixin, Hao Jingfang Beijing, folded, and then won the Hugo Award

"The future authority" from 2016 photos from the World Science Fiction Convention, second from left in the front row as Hao Jingfang.

August 21, at 9 o'clock in the morning Beijing time, 74th Annual Hugo Awards in the United States held in Kansas City, generation writer Hao Jingfang Beijing, folded by virtue of the picking process in short story award.

This is of the three-body of 2015, Liu cixin won an award, again won the Hugo Award of Chinese writers.

After Liu cixin, Hao Jingfang Beijing, folded, and then won the Hugo Award

Hao Jingfang

Surging news contact Wu, science fiction writer, he said: "this is a major good news to prove that Chinese science fiction in developing, thank Hao Jingfang, Liu Yukun, thanks to strong support from fans. "He says he is write a letter to science.

"She wrote alien adventure works quite well written, her work I have seen recommended, she works for many languages is very concise, very beautiful and very cute. The style is not the Beijing, folded her masterpiece, the creation of her most romantic, talking to her, talking about science, talks about the future of the universe, it is write very beautiful, is a realistic novel of the Beijing, folded. "Wu said.

When it comes to Hao Jingfang, Wu said: "in private, she is a very knowledgeable, literate women. She was not too keen to participate in activities, she is almost double PhD, astronomy was done before the economy. Her sense of self is so strong, she is a very potential, is a typical representative of a generation of science fiction writers. A generation after the knowledge knowledge of generations of writers is much stronger than in the past, there are various acceptable in their literature much more influence than the previous generation. "

When asked about the Beijing, folded can be cause by the Hugo Award, Wu said: "this is not her best work, this work was translated into English by Liu Yukun, many other works have not been translated, and also influence spread, Liu Yukun was undeniable, he also translated other works, also helped these works into the world. "

Wu believes that development of science fiction in recent years will be very good, he said: "our country's science fiction is going to the spring, Hao Jingfang winners from outside of our development. "

"The future authority" Secretary, Ji Shaoting to the surging of the longtime science fiction News said: "we foresee before Hao Jingfang's award-winning, throughout recent years, science fiction literature, Hao Jingfang this quality is very high. Coupled with Liu cixin before it rains fruit Prize, the expanding influence of Chinese authors. Although expected, but cut the award-winning entry, we still feel so excited. Two Chinese authors the award-winning Chinese science fiction already received international recognition, influence expanding.

"In the awareness of the Chinese science fiction in the world, messages are sent back ahead of us, on this World Science Fiction Convention, several media of Chinese science fiction show is full, many foreigners read science fiction in China, has a deep understanding of the works.

"Hao Jingfang himself is also relatively unique in a Chinese science fiction writer, her work is noted for its warm and thoughtful style, like a Golden Sun, gentle and candid. In recent years, Hao Jingfang works gradually shift from thinking for themselves to reflection on society. The Beijing, folded and she works much the same as before, more in some cruel, identifies elements of the dark side of society, it is interesting. With her personal experiences, transferred from the academic advisory work, her work of the future should be more characteristic of the time.

"Hao Jingfang was not a prolific author, she began writing very early, but not too many in a row, it also reflects the present situation of Chinese science fiction writer--most were part-time writers, but there have been world-class work. If there are more authors to write full time, the creation of science fiction industries as a whole have a great promotion. "

Shanghai Shanghai book fair after the science fiction writer Han Song heard the news said: "Hao Jingfang award is to be expected, our sincere congratulations on her. Is typical for science fiction in the Beijing, folded realism, reflect the social class issues, and superior imagination. "

Surging journalists last saw Hao Jingfang on June 27, she was born in 1984, a new book release and on the interview. She had black hair shoulder, wearing a white dress, always hung a faint smile and speak softly. Book signings after the press conference ended, she got up and walked into the audience side of the single arm holding up a little girl wearing a Tutu, that is her daughter.

Photos of her circle of friends many of them and her husband and their children's holiday photos, manuscript illustrations before asking her to photograph, sent to some alternate photos, photos of her and her children, she replied: "I asked my husband, he felt his daughter's photo was published. "Hugo Award finalist and a new book, she needs a little break, coupled with the Tsinghua University, PhD, who works for the China Development Research Foundation, the rings, brush color in her experience, she has not been spread beyond recognition, her loving family, respecting her husband's views, always happy smiling coyly at family photographs.

April nominated for Hugo Award in June, a book with no relation to the science fiction was born in 1984, the writing is of a girl's psychological growth process and communication with parents, Hao Jingfang admits, these are not her best subject, but has been concerned, whim, do try. She does not seem to be nominated for the Hugo Award of Dongfeng, continue to work in the science fiction world, in order to get more concerned about speculation and instead played he was not familiar with the campaign.

In an interview, she said: "things outside as I, I cannot believe, I once believed, imprisoned I will be build out of the box, and I'll care about the feelings of others, there would be more touched my heart. "

She nominated for the Hugo Award for impact, she said: "the concern is a good thing, but it's not the things that make writing great changes have taken place, if there is such an illusion, it is bad for my future writing career, a person's writing must be sequential. "She doesn't want to be repeatedly referred to her collapse Beijing, more reluctant and therefore defined her writing.

Hao Jingfang new concept composition award at the beginning, concern is for more science fiction. She said that when she read the science and philosophy of the three, collection of essays written by Einstein and Schrödinger's universe written by authenticity and self-awareness of the individual articles, as she feels like being hit by lightning.

She said: "I focus on bigger issues, I am concerned about the universe, quantum mechanics, human sense of self, illusion of the truth of the world; I particularly like philosophers have written about people, self, human consciousness this book. "

Hao Jingfang says she can imagine a world in your writing and reasoning: in this world, how it should be, what people would do, what will happen next, she focuses on logic, she must push through the logic, and then write down.

"I enjoyed writing and social systems, I like to imagine a country that does not exist, similar to the mirrors. I'll write another system, you may have to do with our reality is very different, but reality has many maps and contact. "Hao Jingfang said.

After Liu cixin, Hao Jingfang Beijing, folded, and then won the Hugo Award

Hao Jingfang

"End on a way driven by self will. That self-will, you may not see but can feel it and stumbling around the friction. Friction the more intense, the more pain. More pain, more description around the situation between your will and do not match. So you have to change your situation. In many cases, is painful and not desires, pushing you to jump between a situation until they finally settled down. "Hao Jingfang said. In June of this year, surging news had to interview her. Following is an interview with content.

"Interview" Hao Jingfang, she did not mention Beijing, folded,

In June, has just been nominated for the 74th Hao Jingfang releases new book, Hugo Award-winning science fiction writer, born in 1984. "Goddess of xueba outside as I like, I cannot believe, I once believed, I would be creating out of the box in captivity. "She said.

On the creation

In Paris when, one day, I was a bit drunk, I opened the document to write down this sentence: I want to know, is there any idea out of my own.

Hao Jingfang memories was born in 1984 origin Yu she in Tsinghua reading Shi of anxiety: "while anxiety himself and other people of compared, think himself many place than others, hope can jumped out of such of defeated sense and with they compared a evaluation system; on the I wants to found himself can relies on of things, but I total think I of mind actually may empty, brain in the of things are is others indoctrination to I of, this feel let I more uncomfortable. Then I will get into other puzzles, so I am constantly want to persuade myself, I am a person who is of great value. "

"So I wants to wrote of is I himself of some confused, and some idea, and some anxiety of process, actually of origin is some compared abstract of concept, then I consider each a idea cannot is a people sat in study inside wants to, need some characters and experience for carrier, later I brain in on appeared such a girls of image, she each step is has which confused, she himself do has how of efforts, how solution, and has has new of confused, slowly of this girls of image on will increasingly clear, And then I wrote her off. "Hao Jingfang said.

Read was born in 1984 can be found when a chapter is no punctuation, is all balderdash as nagging, she said: "these are some of my thoughts of stream of consciousness, the word thinking where to write where, there will be some scene and written in the scene involving language, vocabulary. I would like to be the hero collision there must be a lot of information in your mind. "

Hao Jingfang referred to the book as "non-autobiography autobiography" novels. She said: "in fact, girls with all of the experience in the book I don't like, I just envisioned a story of a girl, and then take themselves in writing in the first person. I has in fact been in school, go to school, until you graduate and then work out, I have not experienced frustrations experienced by the heroines in the story. "

"What if this character and I have experience of similar, I think that is what I wrote in a mood of anxiety, so it is the equivalent of an inner autobiography. "

On the "title"

Outside as my "Goddess xueba" and other such things, I cannot believe, I once believed, imprisoned I will be build out of the box, and I'll care about the feelings of others, and are thus more touched my heart.

Born in 1984, in the press conference, Hao Jingfang introduced himself: "graduated from Department of Physics of Tsinghua University, Tsinghua University School of Economics and received his doctor's degree, starting in 2013, China Development Research Foundation, in 2006, wrote a number of science fiction and later wrote some of the realistic short story, and recently out of this was born in 1984 is a realist novel, my resume is about all. "She didn't mention being most talked-about of the collapse Beijing, this work was awarded the seventh Hugo Award for the best" short Novella "nomination. Turkey President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is how new

In an interview, when journalists asked him about the surging Hugo Award nomination when the impact on their lives, Hao Jingfang, said: "concern is a good thing, but it's not the things that make writing great changes have taken place, if there is such an illusion, for my future career, is negative, a person's writing must be sequential. "She doesn't want to be repeatedly referred to her collapse Beijing, more reluctant and therefore defined her writing.

Hao Jingfang external evaluation is not a trace of her inner development, "for me, my own road in the direction of writing, writing program has not changed, it might be a boom, as for me, I still follow the way I like to write my favorite things and I am interested in the topic. "

In know between Shang has a claimed is Hao Jingfang of students of memories is interesting: "this girl is when next door class of learn God, new concept composition she took of ranking seems is enough North Chinese Department from test of, then she was test has Tsinghua physical Department, I at also think this learn God is several years Hou appeared in research Daniel list in, results on see she finalists rain fruit Award nominated, is IQ grind pressure all is not. "Ridicule say a Hao Jingfang neighbors, who live in this" other people's kids "in the shadow of.

Before Hao Jingfang, said there was a report about her is she beyond < three-body 2> nominated for Hugo Awards, Tsinghua financial woman by day, night is the goddess of the universe, "which will make me care about the feelings of others, and will continue to enable us to meet the requirements of external box, so is actually built a caged heart yourself. "

About life

In ordinary life have many ups and downs of the idea, probably most of us ordinary people's life.

Born in 1984, had two clues, crossed two narrative. A fathers life experience, one is writing her daughter's growth and anxiety. When reading will find, that part of their father is tension, associated with the sly social background of the majority of the cloud, then life difficult people floating duckweed as the fate of all the way in front of him. But daughter is to go inside, inner lives of girls struggle and experience is our experience, for that matter, his father's clues because there are more "defamiliarization" content, and more attractive.

Hao Jingfang, said: "for me has a bad command is the conflict of the plot. If you write a more complicated reality of plot, there are a lot of conflicts, I feel there will be some difficulties in manipulating the contents of this. Girl this thread to read up a bit weaker is probably not so much of the plot, is the stream of consciousness of a girl. I of reality life is special plain of, if I to pursuit real, to than this girls of story also to weak simple, this process in the, girl of experience changes if wrote have too bizarre twists and turns, and away from I of original, I wants to wrote of actually is in this plain of life in the has many downs of idea, I himself also will think daughter this article line will somewhat light weak, but may people of life is such of. "

Select the two lines crossed narrative way, she replied: "two lines will have maps and combined with each other, not like I want to write about two generations of life, instead of avoiding conflict, but wanted to give the girls growing up more stuff in the background, an explanation for her current situation. "

Hao Jingfang said: "his father is bothering, plagued by father and daughter is affect of recourse. Father something to trace and escape from reality, daughter to the father for some answers and advice, but fathers have no very clear idea, he didn't really get an answer, his heart is in pursuit. Daughter at his mother's side the pressures and father of recourse and no solution, is particularly struggling and without dependents. "

On the science fiction

Three I see science and philosophy, essays written by Einstein and Schrödinger's universe written by authenticity and self-awareness of the individual articles, I feel the same as being struck by lightning.

Hao Jingfang in 2002 won the national high school students IV new concept composition competition first prize, but she was not as concerned as most of the writers of the new concept of youth and pain, from the outset, but attention to science fiction.

She said: "I focus on bigger issues, I am concerned with the universe, quantum mechanics, self awareness, concern was what illusion of the truth of the world; I particularly like philosophers have written about people, self, human consciousness this book. My attention cause I am very above his business, this huge gap is unbridgeable, I have no special interest on campus love, I wanted to write about and a sense of self that book. "

In an interview, Hao Jingfang surging told press: "I originally couldn't write at all, in fact, Einstein wrote the kind of lift is built on a lot of life experience, a question about something he has decades of thought. And I too forced, I a up on wants to wrote big proposition, people cannot pretending to himself understand to talk about some things, so I later on from some compared lightweight of, and small of things began wrote, science fiction inside imaginary some things, may are not like literature, but I think this is a is interesting of exploration, later slowly plus life in the of by thought by sense, such on not talk about a ultimate proposition, but from life in the has small of confused starting, such to found some I does wants to wrote of. "

Hao Jingfang imagine a world when writing and reasoning, she must push through the logic, and then write down.

"I enjoyed writing and social systems, I like to imagine a country that does not exist of similar to the mirrors. I'll write another system, you may have to do with our reality is very different, but reality has many maps and contact. "

No comments:

Post a Comment